Friday, September 2, 2011

runny eggs & design talk

Happy Friday before Labor Day Long Weekend! Yahoooo! 

Quick post before my lounging begins... :) 



This happy Friday started this morning with a lovely breakfast date at Ria's Bluebird in Grant Park with 4 fabulous people:


AmericasMart design buddies! 

The lovely and talented Erika Ward

The hilarious and wonderful Brian Patrick Flynn {click his name to visit his Wikipedia page! Dang BPF! Your'e such a big deal :) }

And the sweet, smart and wonderful Dayka Robinson

We had such a great time dishing about the world of design and crafting up grand ideas for Home @ AmericasMart! Get excited! I know I am :) 

Enjoy your weekend! xoxo :) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch