Sunday, September 25, 2011

wonderful weekends

Sunday, September 25
Back at Cottage Cheek! I am laying out on the porch and thought i would try to blog from my phone with the Blogger app.


The weather this weekend was hotter than expected but i can still tell that Fall is not far from us. Even though I often pretend it is full-on Fall by wearing boots. Hey, if I can't wear my white then I get to wear my boots. It's only fair.


Let's try posting some pics from the weekend:
Okay I cant figure it out so here is my weekend in pics! 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
:) amc


Monday, September 26
Happy Monday! Just got on an actual computer and saw that my mobile post yesterday was a hot mess! I have organized and labeled the pics now 
:) amc 


GA Tech Game with Josh & Dad! 

Mom and 2 of her friends did the Breast Cancer 2 Day Walk! We saw them Saturday and then again on Sunday at the finish line! 

Mom really wants a pink jet ski for Cottage Cheek



Great Job Ladies!!!! So proud of you! 

Then we spent the rest of the day at Cottage Cheek! 

Mom & Josh were proud of their tattoos- haha!!! 
I managed to get some sun on the porch and the deck. I love this lake house! 
 
What a wonderful weekend! 5 more days till the next one...counting down :)

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch