Friday, November 25, 2011

trimming turkeys and trees

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope that everyone had a beautiful and blessed holiday. 


We spent ours at Grandmommy and Grandaddy's house with 50 of our wonderful family members. Surprisingly there were actually leftovers


This wasn't easy

My family!


I love these pictures- Mom is so pretty!

Those boys

heart!

Before all of this- the girls and I had an impromtu Thanksgiving dinner! I actually cooked a turkey and homemade gravy! So exciting- we had a fantastic time! Good friends. Good food. Doesn't get much better

 Turks the turkey hot and fresh out the oven!

 Carved and ready to eat 

A complete and wonderful meal! Shout out to PowPowell infamous stuffing, Meagan's tasty beans and Morgan's first stab at cooking: mac & cheese!

This morning Josh and I scratched our Christmas tree itch and decked the halls!

The first JAMM family tree ready for Home!

We went with a fresh tree- we just couldn't part with its beautiful fragrance

work in progress photo opp!

I added some Christmas love to the mantle too. 
{the other half of the mantle is reserved for Kim and Travis :) }

 JAMM family stockings

Josh Amanda Miley Mason
:) 

The Holiday season has begun!

Excited to celebrate in our Holiday decorated Home 

Off to bake a ham! 
:) amc 



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch