Wednesday, January 18, 2012

secrets & snapshots of clean eating

Still going strong with my Clean Eating 2012 resolution! 


It isn't as strict as you may think- this video covers the basics of the lifestyle


Healthiest Ways to Grocery Shop

5 SECRETS TO HEALTHY GROCERY SHOPPING

{via fitsugar}

See! Not so difficult! And..No Dad, it isn't that organic mumbo jumbo. :) 

So, what have I been eating lately?
 Lot's of salmon! 

And lots of sauteed and roasted greens!

I seriously underestimated the wiltering power of the baby spinach...
Good none the less! I first sauteed some minced garlic with evoo then added in the baby spinach- this process is super quick!

 Sweet & Spicy Citrus Salmon {say that 9 times fast}
Baked salmon topped with Mrs Dash chipotle seasoning, evoo, juice of 1/2 a lemon and juice of 1/2 an orange
Bake and devour! 

And for a satisfying salty snack.... Sweet Potato Fries!

Homemade with love

This process is much more intense than I had anticipated! 

But the results sure are tasty!
 I packed the leftovers for my M4 today- hoping they stand up well as a second-day meal!

Note: the majority of my meals aren't this orange....that was strange. It is my favorite color!

Cheers to clean eating! 
:) amc


1 comment:

  1. Gah....I'm trying.I need more posts like this. I love pasta way too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch