Tuesday, February 7, 2012

painted plates

Think I can convince Josh to go on a DIY all-out plate painting spree with me? 


I know I can do this myself and I think the plates are SO precious! They can be everyday dinnerware, party plates and even wall decor. In any color I want! 


how pretty & cute {as decor}


family, love, friends, eat, etc. 

i have this thing for stripes...

& monograms! this would be cute on the wall in the dining room or on a plate stand

josh and amanda est. 10.05.12 :) 


i love a bold letter! 

so on the off-chance {ha} that Josh says "no" to the DIY plate painting frenzy... the precious plates can be purchased! Check out Aedriel Originals on Etsy  {great prices}

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch