Wednesday, March 21, 2012

bringing it: spring style

Spring Forward! It's time to leave behind the heavy fabrics and dark colors. We're bringing bright colors {and skin!} back! 

My all-time favorite fashion blogger's site is the destination for fashion inspiration. 

You know her well...it's Blair of Atlantic-Pacific and lately, the girl has been bringing it

let the legs out! 

why of course ripped up jeans and Chanel go together. bonus if you throw in some point toe leopards. 

perfect for when I run for president

chambray will never go away. 

white jeans are always right. always. 

bring on the spring
:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch