Friday, March 30, 2012

from dog house to ottomans

the boy owes me. big time. 
{grrrrrr}


luckily, i have remembered his new found upholstery skill. 


let's get right to it. ottomans are the hottest home accessory since the toaster. all things considered- i think i need my own collection of them. 
them= plural. and more than two. i am thinking a collection of sets. load the staples.


I love sitting in front of the fireplace in the winter. So I will take 2 ottomans there please. 

There is a great little nook in the front hallway that would be perfect for an ottoman.

Of course my bedroom needs some too



Many options for the living room. From thick cushioning to light, but always always in a fun graphic patterned fabric. 

see you at the fabric store bright and early sucker! 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch