Friday, March 30, 2012

It's not easy being green

It's not easy being green. But it is my favorite. 

I do believe I have done many posts on the loveliness of this color; but pretty pretty green spring things keep sprouting up. 

And I am here to share. You're welcome. 

Tie-dye and Ikat will never go away in my world. These plates would be gorgeous hanging on the wall. 

Stripes? Green? Stop traffic. 
P.S. Can we please wear jean shorts to work? Life would be better. 

Via many many impulse buys, I have become a collector of throws. All three of these lovelies {which by the way, are soooo soft} would make great additions to our robust collection. 

Unless you live under a rock, you've noticed that jeans don't just come in faded blue and dark blue anymore. The whole dang rainbow has been converted into jeans. Last week I picked up a pair in this pretty seafoam color. 

I may have tested out my new bikini at the pool this week.... :) And I fully intend to do it again tomorrow! How cute is this ruffled pom pom green one? Tropical! 

A green post just isn't complete with my new favorite green obsession. GREEN DRINKS! 
Some new recipes:


{Green Smoothie Girl}
1 avocado
1 large cucumber
2 cups spinach
2 large leaves collard greens
2 leaves black kale
3 lemons, juice only
1.5 cups alkaline water
(a few slices of a Gala apple sometimes)

{Dr Oz}
2 cups spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head of celery
1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root
1 bunch parsley
2 apples
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1/2 lemon

{FitSugar}
1/2 bunch spinach
1 handful watercress
1/2 lemon, peeled
1 celery stalk
2 apples
1-inch slice of ginger

green4life
:) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch