Monday, April 30, 2012

instaweekend

Because I know that deep down, you really do care what I did this weekend ;)

Tasty Eat Clean meals all week!!! Bought wild salmon for the first time- it actually has a different taste and texture. Has anyone else tried it? 

JAMM fam now will have clean carpets! We bought a SHARK vacuum. So very exciting! #IMustBeGettingOld

That fun new outfit made it's debut. I just love the colors! 


Tess' Wedding!!! The work girls and I traveled to the great city of Dalton for their social event of the season! :) 

with the beautiful bride and groom

My dress. If there is anywhere that you can wear a tutu, it is to the lovely Miss Tess' wedding. 

Super cute details 

The girls! 

Sunday Funday "Let's Paint Everything White" Day:

Silver sucks

boring

OOOH la la! So much better! 
Will post pic of them completed soon

Check out this steal! $35 Goodwill dresser. Solid wood and in great condition

It got the white treatment! This is still a WIP {work in progress} but it has been dry brushed twice with "toasted almond" paint. Next up are drawer pulls- and they are amazing! Can't wait to share! 


Cheers to another lovely week! 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch