Tuesday, April 24, 2012

peeks of the place: bed

I've been doing a bit of decorating lately and even though these pictures are horrible, I thought I would share. :)

I  love my new champagne chevron pillows and couldn't part with my orange one. I think they play nice together though. 
Artwork above the bed is DIY :) loves!

I really wish this picture had come out better. The new arrangement of the dressers, new side table and rug make the space look very "adult." But you can't tell in this pic.... sad! 

I love my bed so much. And so does Mr Mason {can you tell he sleeps on it during the day? yeah....}


More little peeks of the place coming soon. 
But you should really come over and see it for yourself! 

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch