Wednesday, May 16, 2012

let's hear it for the girls

Recognize this guy?

What about these girls?

You're in luck- these 3 faces of fitness have joined forces on...
Your new MECCA for all things female & fitness!!! 
Log on for calorie counters, workout trackers, fitness libraries, recipes, workouts, inspiration and articles on whats new, what works, whats healthy and everything in between. 
The site is managed by Livestrong and features the work of top FEMALE industry professionals, in addition to the TIU ladies. 



My favorite part of the site {because I am partial...} are the Tone It Up Tuesday videosEach Tuesday, log on for a new workout video! {bonus- the video quality is amazing! and yes, that counts for something}

Live Strong Ladies! 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch