Thursday, May 3, 2012

they've done it again

Another exciting product launch from my Tone It Up trainers! 


Less than one hour ago... TIU debuted their Perfect Fit Protein powder :)




Keeping it clean, each delicious serving of vanilla Perfect Fit Protein is
- Organic
- Gluten-Free
- Raw
- Vegan
- Non-GMO
- Sugar-Free
- Fat-Free
- Dairy & Lactose Free
- Soy, Corn & Wheat Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
A "Perfect Fit" for Everyone!

Additionally, Perfect Fit Protein is high in antioxidants, helps naturally curb appetite and has high bioavailability - ensuring efficient absorption and utilization.

I currently use a Brown Rice Protein Powder but am excited to switch to this one for even more health benefits and a vanilla flavor! 
{brown rice flavor is eeewwwww}

I'm ready to mix up some Perfect Protein shakes from their site like these: 

Coconut Berry Protein Smoothie
  • ½ cup coconut water
  • ⅓ cup berries of any kind
  • 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
  • 2 Tablespoons flax seed
  • handful of ice cubes
  • 1 packet Perfect Fit protein

 Sunset Green Smoothie
  • 1 cup carrot juice
  • ⅓ cup diced apples
  • ⅓ cup fresh beets
  • handful of spinach
  • 1 tablespoon spirulina
  • handful of ice cubes
  • 1 packet Perfect Fit protein

Congrats to Karena & Katrina! 
{who look super profesh in this pic}

Cheers! 
:) amc

1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Review my homepage: website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch