Thursday, May 17, 2012

wait...

I thought after my novel of a post earlier I was done blogging for the day. That was before I stumbled upon this awesome infographic...

Eat Breakfast!
Is it just me or does seeing facts turned into pictures make it so much easier to "get"?

Speaking of food, are you still eating lean, clean and green? We are! 

Happy Thursday- the Tone It Up girls released a new *surprise* video
I'll let you in on a secret...today I had to run home at lunchtime to get my gym bag and I snuck in two reps of this video! It's a good one- great combo of moves that works the entire body. Can't go wrong there.



This cool cat, Morgan, and I are off to FlyWheel! 

flyyy
:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch