Tuesday, July 3, 2012

de-stress & post

Hello to this Tuesday that feels like a mucho stressful Friday. So happy to have tomorrow off and celebrate 'Merica right! Also...so ready for today and all its stressful glory to be over

Now begins my de-stress "look at pretty pictures and post them" break:

This weekend Josh and I attended the wedding of our friends Courtney & Bryan! While it was BEYOND HOT- the location was gorgeous, the bride & groom were lovely and the reception was very fun! 

Frozen fruit on sticks- does it get more simple, gorgeous and refreshing?! Must-serve at the next summer party! 

I am a planner. I am a pusher. But more than that, I am faithful and believing in my Lord's plan for my life. 

What I wouldn't do for hardwood floors and walls. I love this set-up; very well styled!
{couch=WANT!!!}

Currently considering painting my white chair metallic gold...
Quite the sassy little thing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch