Tuesday, November 20, 2012

well lately...

It's been almost a month since I last posted...a disgrace. November is my favorite month {birthday month!!!} so the Hall's have been super busy. Therefore instead of an instaweek or instaweeked or whatever it was that I used to do- here is a look back at the month, in true instagram fashion. Makes my life look cooler than what it really is.... :) 


Lately we've been...
Sippin seasonal coffees on long shopping trips

getting cheesy with board games

meeting Food Network stars- love you Ree!

Sittin by the fire

Cheerin on the Jackets

getting beat by Mason in said board games

annoying Mason by taking his picture

and stuffing our faces with very unhealthy indulgences

But wait...there's more! 
2 dozen more blog posts coming to you in 5, 4, 3, 2....
:) amch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch