Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mag Club: {Lonny Jan/Feb 2013}


Isn't an evening spent with a glass of wine, a cozy blanket and the latest Lonny just dreamy?
There is something so sweet and innocent about a day bed



What little lady wouldn't adore letting her imagination run wild in this beautiful room 




This image instantly takes me away. You can almost feel the cold air embrace your skin. 

The preppy lady's rustic cabin. When these world's collide it must involve stripes, red, unfinished wood, navy and piping. And a gorgeous book case.

4 little pillows on a pretty pretty pew. Simplistically perfect. 

I'm ready for my hot cocoa and hotcake stack.


It's been a while since I saw a matching set of furniture that I actually adored. 
{Must be that red piping...sigh}

I can't stop staring at this gorgeous vignette. This is the perfect spot. I am crazy for the fur throw, the lines of the sofa and the coordinating prepster pillows. 

The retailer lover in me is obsessed with this beautifully organized shop. It inspires creativity and invites you to stay and shop...for a long while. 

Did you read the latest Lonny? What were some of your favorite articles/images? 


Read, Dream, Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch