Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Quick & Easy Guilt-Free Dessert: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt


I am more of a salty snack lover than a sweet tooth but I struggle with battling the urge to down sleeves of Oreos just like the next person. {um. what?.}

Last night {p.s. after this awesomeeee workout from the Tone It Up girls!} the 'I need a cookie' urge struck me between the eyes. I didn't want to completely negate my sweat session so I slightly sweetened up my go-to Greek yogurt instead. 

New favorite sweeeeeet recipe for you to try! 

Quick & Easy Guilt-Free Dessert: 

Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt


-stir it up the following ingredients till smooth and well mixed-

Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
1 T all natural peanut butter 
1 T honey
1 capful of all natural vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
-
Top with 1/2 T of  mini chocolate chips



Enjoyyyyy!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm curious, because I want to study creative writing in college. Thanks!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch