Thursday, September 29, 2011

bright ideas

I feel like I always say this...but what a busy week it has been! Plus it is getting a bit colder outside...yay! Fall time! 


My new events team & I have been hard at work this week scoring some of the best of the best for market. I am so excited about our January market events and I cannot wait to spill the beans on who all we are bringing to Atlanta!


It's getting chillier! So excited to bring out my cozy clothes. How cute is this girls braid?! 

Crock Pot Pot Roast is def on my to-do list for the upcoming weeks. Goodness, my mouth is watering already! 

Fall, I love you
:) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch