Monday, January 2, 2012

winter break

Happy New Year!
Is everyone loving this time off as much as I am? Gosh, it's just wonderful!

Well, just wanted to check in and show you some things I've been eyeing today:


Too cute southern garland, would love to make this and hang on my mantle

It's officially Winter and "they" say that it is finally going to get super cold. 
Gotta get ready to bundle up!

I am obsessed with everything about this. The colors, the shape, the font, the size and most importantly the words. Mother Teresa just could do no wrong- she is a daily inspiration and breath of fresh air. 

How lovely are these colors together?! Those soft Tiffany blue walls with the mustard chairs look fabulous against that rusty chocolate rug. This is a great space. 

Aren't these baskets fantastic?! I have been accumulating a larger than normal amount of magazines {bridal inspiration!} and they sure could use a cute home.
{etsy}

Really?! It's going to get cold? Gah.... how unfortunate. 

Back to bowl games, bridal research, ball workouts and sitting by the fire with Mason

I love you Winter break!
:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch