Tuesday, February 14, 2012

choo choo i love you

Happy Valentine's Day! 



Last weekend Josh and I escaped town and spent the weekend in Chattanooga, just the two of us. Like grown ups- whoa! :) 

But first we exchanged some pretty gifts. 
Some Jack Spade for Josh

& a Kitchen Aid Food Processor for me!!! OOOOOOOh guys! You have NO idea how excited I was to open this! I have been drooling over a food processor for quite some time; it was such a surprise to get one! 

Then off we went to the beautiful Chattanooga Choo Choo 

old train cars

incredible windows 

and sky lights

Josh had a thing for the lion. I think it was beard envy. 


During the day we scouted out a great little craft brewery way too close to our hotel

the place had a great look

and wonderful beer :)

this is josh contemplating our future... :) 

a toast to an engaged valentine's date weekend

dinner & wine time! the best part of the night--- outstanding four-course dinner and romantic atmosphere. Plus my date was just the best ever!

{dinner at Alleia}





and today my tulips have fully bloomed and are a special addition to my desk at work. 


Thank you Josh for the most wonderful Valentine's weekend! I love you!

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch