Wednesday, February 22, 2012

it never gets easier, you just get better.

It never gets easier, you just get better. 


Last night Josh & I did some cardio in the gym; afterwards on our walk back he told me that he looked over at me a couple of times and said he was impressed and that I looked like I was doing really well! 


Being the girl that I am I pushed for more adjectives. :) 
All in all, I was proud that someone else noticed my progress! I am really enjoying working out and eating clean comes naturally for me now. 


I cannot recommend this "lifestyle" enough- please check out Tone It Up, Oxygen Magazine {don't be scared...) and The Eat-Clean Diet and try it out for yourself. :) 





:) amc

p.s. did you know that Under Armour and Nike both have great online clearance/outlet sites? If only Lululemon did... :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch