Monday, February 27, 2012

michelle motivation


"And the truth is that you can get out of shape so much faster than you get in shape, and that's really frustrating. 


We talk about this all the time with our trainer. You take a couple of days off and it's just like, that's just not right.



 So that tends to be my motivation. It's like, I can't go backwards and I know if I get off the wagon it's just too hard to get back on.


So we've got to give ourselves six weeks, don't look at the scale, don't try on anything, don't look for a change. 


Just wake up every morning, write down what you eat, try your best. 

When you fail, brush it off; get up the next day, do it again one day at a time."

-Michelle Obama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch