Monday, April 16, 2012

EatClean One-Pan Spaghetti

Did you know you can make spaghetti in one pan??!?!? I didn't and I think it is beyond fascinating! {it's the little things...}


EatClean One-Pan Spaghetti


Using a 10 inch or bigger skillet with a top to brew up some tasty italian sauce. 
Mine consists of 1/2 pound turkey meat, 1/2 pound lean ground beef, 1 package of sliced mushrooms, 1 can of organic tomato sauce, italian seasoning, minced garlic and onion flakes. Brown the meat with some garlic and herbs, then add in the mushrooms so they can get tender. When ready add in more herbs, seasonings and the tomato sauce. 
Bring to a boil. 


Drop in your spaghetti noodles {we love the quinoa brand!}. Cover the noodles with sauce, cover the pan and let it do it's thing! It takes about 10 minutes and requires some stirring from time to time. 

But could that be easier? I love just one pot to clean! {if I did dishes...ha}



Hot damn, one pan! 
{that was weird...}
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch