Thursday, April 26, 2012

family wedding shower

My family is better than yours. Was that rude? Oh...I'm sorry. 

My mom and grandmother hosted our family shower at Cottage Cheek {our lake house} this past Saturday and it was sooo perfect! We had the time of our lives with our family and OF COURSE the place looked amazing!!!!
Seriously, my mom needs to start a blog and/or get this place professionally photographed. It's perfection. 










 our DIY "Hall" cornhole boards! 


love this!

Mason had to join in



mini strawberry wedding cakes! so cute and delicious!





two of my all-time favorite guys!




solving the world's problems




college cuties


Our dad's fishing away :) 

Mason's best friend, Jack

"Can I come in and open gifts with you?" 

so very exciting!

Fun  basket of goodies

Don't break the ribbons!

heirloom hanky for my "something old"



Aunt Anne got us a Keurig! 
Afternoon tea for everyone :)

Our first china place setting from the Woodruffs! yahooo! 

Hostess gifts for Mom and Grandmommy

homemade Italian garlic infused olive oil, fancy apron and flower pot


Thank you everyone for a wonderful wedding shower! We love you!

:) amc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch