Wednesday, April 18, 2012

pretty mind, pretty heart, beautiful soul

Each morning when I am getting ready I make a mental note to update my blog with beauty products I adore. Each morning, I forget. Until today! 


Beauty products that I am loving lately:
{for my previous list click here}


Good tools are the ticket to great results. I love the Sonia Kashuk line of brushes at Target. The quality is great and I love the bright and funky design on the handles.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow cuts your eyeshadow process time in half! This is my Monday through Friday product- a quick swipe with my finger and I have long lasting color that instantly brightens and opens my eyes. 

I am that girl that believes in Marketing campaigns. Meaning if there is a new product out, I am going to try it! John Frieda seems to always be launching a new hair solution, but since the launch of their Root Awakening line; I have been hooked! The shampoo is a must! Great scent and great foam {that matters!} and leaves you with clean, shiny, bouncy and nourished hair every time. 

While in Chattanooga with Josh for Valentine's weekend, we stopped in a cute beauty products store. The Upper East Side version of Ulta. The sales team introduced me to my new favorite line of lipgloss...Therapy Systems. This gloss leaves you with amazing color and shine, it actually nourishes your lips and doesn't dry out. I love it!!!

Moroccan Oil will stay on the top of my list FOREVER!!! It has literally changed my hair- I can't say enough good things about this product. It smells wonderful, makes my hair dry super fast, leaves my strands silky smooth and straight and fights split ends. I think Angels had a hand in making this product. 

Isn't it fun when you dig around your bathroom and find old products? Well a couple of months ago, I rediscovered a bottle of Garnier Fructis Shine spray. I am soooo glad that I did!!! This is my new hair spray, each time I curl my hair I spritz some of this into my hands then rub it in my hair. Instant shine and long lasting hold. Oh and it smells good, which seems to be a reoccurring theme here. 

If you put moroccan oil in it, I will buy it. Organix's moroccan argan oil conditioner is the bomb! Intense conditioning for long locks that surprisingly doesn't weigh my fine hair down. I love to let it soak into my hair for a couple of minutes once a week, but it also makes a great everyday conditioner. 

If you know me, you know that I just discovered the benefits of soap. :) haha. Now I have a large collection of soaps as I am on the journey to find my favorite. Right now, I am loving Bath & Body Works creamy body wash line. So thick but it still foams up! The smells are of course lovely- I am using Country Chic and Carried Away these days. 

I love this quote!!! 

pretty mind, pretty heart, beautiful soul
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch