Wednesday, July 18, 2012

july 2012 market

Another July market has come and gone...and yet again, I have survived! 


Some of the action: 


Gorgeous showrooms filled to the brim with beautiful inspiration. 


Enough perfect products to fill anyone's shopping cart and break everyone's bank

I love these, let me count the ways

Some of our events included Chef Curtis Stone, the chefs from Local 3, Virginia Willis, Laurie Hickson-Smith, Jillian Harris, Kerry Howard and so many more! 

Like Daphne Oz! 

and dozens of delicious Sublime donuts! 

Cake now has a showroom! 

I love their pretty paper entertaining designs. So crafty those cake peeps. 


I wish I had done more photo snapping- everywhere I looked I saw brilliant designs in apparel, accessories, rugs, home decor, gifts and entertaining products. 

market. i'm tired. 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch