Tuesday, August 7, 2012

looking to fall


I wouldn't say that I am ready for fall to be here {other than I am so ready for my wedding and honeymoon!!!}, but I can't help but get a ping of excitement when I see new fall products hitting the stores. 

3/4 Sleeve striped tee's have such an appeal to me! 


As if they weren't already popular- the cowboy boot is expected to be huge this fall. I would like to request that I stomp around town in this pretty fella. 

Assuming that I keep up with my current workout regimen and not turn into a newlywed that throws my workouts to the wind...this comfy chevron top looks like a wonderful chilly weather workout must.

There was once a time in my life when I thought that sunglasses were only for summer. But with an Aruba vacay right around the corner, I would like to shield the all-season sun with these pretty lookers. 



it's never too early to start that fall wish list! right? 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch