Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the prep-life

I am exhausted! Yesterday I googled and googled and researched and researched eating clean. I already know a ton about it; but what I wanted was a "road map" of what to cook when, and how to be insanely efficient while doing it! 

Enter "He and She Eat Clean"... a GEORGIA couple that blogs about their #EatClean lifestyle offering great shopping tips, recipes and the best part...prep suggestions! 




I took their Sunday Prep Day post/Our Daily Food post to heart and had my own Monday Prep Day last night! I have always heard of #EatClean-ers prepping to help them stay focused and ready throughout the week, and for the most part I adhered to this lifestyle by prepping snacks and breakfasts and sometimes even lunches. But this! This! is was all-out prep session! 

Last night I prepped:

  • Breakfast for 2 Weeks {me only}
  • Veggie Packets for 1 week {Josh and I}
  • Lunch + 1 Side Dish for 1 week {Josh and I}
  • Afternoon Snack for 1 week {Josh and I}
  • Dinner for 1 week {Josh and I}


Recipe reviews coming throughout the day! 
{I hope...}

prepped to win
:) amc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch