Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#brimfield round up

Some people go to NYC Fashion Week. I go to Antique shows. 
Not sure which I would rather be at...I think I am a mind divided. Treasure hunting or trend spotting... both sound fantastic! 
Anywho, I got the chance to go to the Brimfield Antiques Show earlier this month! It was a great trip and I got a lot of info and ideas that I can't wait to implement at work :) 


Finally---- pics from the trip! 


up, up & away!

 the historic inn that i stayed in

2 of the event hosts! 
Gretchen (co-host and co-founder of event) and Kelley (lifestyle expert)

the interior designer/twitter tent was decorated so well! bright colors and special touches from Benjamin Moore and Company C



such a cute bar! 


and yummy food :)

now some pictures from my treasure hunting! 

great pieces of furniture everywhere. i was dying to coat them all in paint :) 

this look was everywhere


lots of old ceiling tiles. i loved the colors of these

an old bar cart! wish i could have taken it home

i loved this booth- great set up

love the knick knacks 


what i have always wanted.

they even had gold angel wings! i like these

many booths were filled with old ribbons and fabrics

could be used for so many fun projects!

i saw these everywhere! people loved them

hooya!
how funny is this! 

loved my trip! 
sorry for the lack of details... my ADD is kicking in

:) amc




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch