Wednesday, September 14, 2011

mustard style

Happy Wednesday! What a week it has already been. Looking forward to the weekend, for sure! :) 


great photo & set-up. 
i think we need pictures of mason and miley


simply cute

i really like this idea for a mantle. i am obsessed with letters

everyone loves a brick wall- but what about when it is painted white? i say "yes"! 

i love how great fabric and a piece of glass can easily transform a table
with passion, compassion, humor & style

:) amc

1 comment:

  1. OBSESSED with this whole post sweetie! The yellow striped headboard from my post today would fit right in :) Also, if I was staying in my current apnt I would TOTALLY paint the brick white. It would completely brighten up the space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch