Tuesday, February 28, 2012

read up

I'm turning into a hippie...

an educated hippie though




Currently reading:
But it is really great!

Josh is currently reading Michael Pollan's latest title Food Rules

On our/my summer reading list:

I am sure it is racy, I know it is controversial. But I am intrigued. 

This book seems to have put Michael Pollan on the map. It is constantly recommended and on the top of my list. 

One night I got completely sucked into watching Jamie's "Food Revolution" tv show on youtube. It was so great and really started my craving for more of this information.

What other books and websites/blogs are good for offering up the story of food and best way to eat? 

:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch