Monday, March 5, 2012

monday randomness

Did you have a good weekend? I sure did- enjoyed good friends, good food and good weather. 


Some Monday morning randomness...
{pics from last week}


Our March market begins next weekend and showrooms are changing up their displays and windows...I just love this bedding
{Codarus Showroom}

Me and my handsome fiance Saturday night

The latest decor addition to our place- got it at a steal at TJ Maxx! 

Mason and I enjoyed this gorgeous blue sky yesterday at the dog park

Another fun showroom display. It's all about your coop!
{Cyan Design showroom}

I could sleep for ages
{Codarus Showroom}

Sending love to Twitter :) 

Surprise Macarons for a meeting held last week. These def put a skip in my step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch