Friday, May 4, 2012

cinco de eat clean mayo

Happy Friday! 


& Happy almost Cindo de Drinko Mayo! 


I hope everyone has a wonderful fiesta!!!
We are off to the lake with some great friends to celebrate and soak up the sun 
{please don't rain, please don't rain}



If you're looking for some celebratory eats but don't want to ruin your diet, check out the Clean Eating Magazine Cinco de Mayo Pinterest board


Yummmm
Kimchi Quesadilla!

gotta have Guac

Fish Tacos with Pineapple Slaw

Mix up your favorite tequila drink and skip the pre-made mixes if you can {bad sugar overload!}
Freshly squeezed limes can do wonders and are #EatClean approved! 

Ole! 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch