Friday, July 27, 2012

corners & cans

What to do with a can of gray paint and patience of a goldfish? Paint everything in sight! 

My once plain black side table is now rusticy gray and wonderfully wonderful! {it's friday...} 

I dry painted the gray paint on- took all of 10 minutes- and I SERIOUSLY love the outcome! 

Topped it with a fabric covered tray, stack of decorating/entertaining books and filled the bottom with a burlap basket stuffed with bridal magazines. 
Plus! Did you notice the cool corner hardware we added to the table?! I think it really "finishes" the table.

We also added them to our white coffee tables. LOOOOVE! 

it's the little things
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch